Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Art Adventure: Air-Dry Clay

My kids have been asking for Crayola's Air-Dry Clay for awhile now.

I decided to give it a whirl.


We don't have a completed project to show you because I did not realize the dry time would be 2-3 days. It's fine, but I should have planned ahead better. :)

They are enjoying moulding the clay as we speak. I would criticize that it is actually a little stickier than expected. A canvas pad for the table would do wonders.

But, it is definitely soft enough for young and weak hands.


After it dries we plan to paint them. I'll give you a full report next week. Have you tried the Air-Dry clay yet? What did you think?

Just to be clear, I'm just sharing a product that might inspire your kids to get crafty. I am not paid or perked by Crayola in any way. Paid full price for my own tub of clay. Crayola has no idea who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn! What's on your mind?