Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Pinteresting!

I, like so many others, am addicted to Pinterest. I don't bookmark things in my browser anymore, I pin it to a board.

If you have not seen Pinterest, you really should check it out. I can pin projects I want to try, things I just like, words that inspire me. After you check it out and want in on it, send me an email and I'll hook you up with an invite (I have to have your email address to invite you). You can click the Join button there, but it takes a lot longer.
I find amazing things I will probably never have, but can dream about:
Source

Silly things for kids:
Source
Recipes that make me salivate:
Source

Ideas for parties:
Source
Stuff that just makes me laugh:
Source
You name it, it's there. What do you do? It's like a virtual pin board. Or picture bookmark. You have "boards" (as many as you want) in different categories and you "pin" anything you like or want to be able to find again. Once signed up, you can pin stuff from anywhere on the internet and it automatically links the source! This is great because then you can go visit those sites if you want. You can also repin stuff other people have pinned. Comment, like, follow - create a network. Or just hang out and pin stuff. Either way. It's awesome.

3 comments:

Your turn! What's on your mind?