Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sneaky Peak

"So much time, so little to do. Strike that. Reverse it." -Willy Wonka (original movie)

In the middle of what seems like everything right now! I thought I'd have at least one big reveal for you this week, but it's not going to happen.
But, just so you can see I'm not a total slacker, let's take a little peak of all that is in progress.

Since Curb Appeal is always in Georgia, I have to do it myself on the cheap:
Working on the doors right now. Well, working on it all, but I'm saving most of it for a big reveal soon. More dramatic that way. I'm all about the drama. Wait, that's not quite right... Moving on.

This will be a new shower curtain:
You can totally tell it's a shower curtain, can't you? Many steps to this project. It's simple, but lots of steps.

I finally scored something from Craigslist!
Thirty dollars! I was hoping to get started right away, but I worked on some other projects first and now it will have to wait until next week. I was kind of hoping to win the Milk Paint from Miss Mustard Seed, but alas, I'll just have to go buy paint.
This is probably what I am most excited about right now:

Wood disk garden path. It is uber time consuming to do. But check this out:
Oh, yeah! That's me with a chainsaw, baby! Mateo and I thought we'd knock this project out in a day. Ha! Joke's on us. And unfortunately, it will have to wait a bit longer as I need to go out of town for a funeral. I'm sure you all understand I won't be available to post for a few days.

So, that's the sneak peak. Cross your fingers for something to be finished for next week. I mean, of course stuff will be finished next week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn! What's on your mind?