Monday, May 30, 2011

Jumpin' on the Subway (art)

I couldn't make up my mind about all the Subway Art out there at first, but I think I like it. So, I decided to try my hand at it for Father's Day.


At first I thought it would also be good for some more art around the house, but I think Mateo should take it to work. His office needs some verve.

Here's my attempt:

Ignore the line under race car; I fixed that after I screen shot it for this.

So many I saw available to download were really great, but they seemed to relate more to older kids. I tried to think about things that fit more for our young boys.

The image is 6 x 6 in. And I'm framing it in a 12 x 12 in. frame matted to 8 x 8 in.


On the matte I'm printing the year and then having my boys sign the matte on either side of the date.

Perhaps you will go out and make your own? Or you can have this PDF for free. Just send me an email and I'll send it to you.

P.S. Mateo already knows; we just showed him a bit early this year. He loved it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love this printable! Could you send me the pdf file? Getting a jump start of Father's Day ideas. Many Thanks... Kelliecrawfordsmith at comcast dot net .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kellie,
      I would love to send you the PDF, but your email address isn't working for me. The email just keeps bouncing back. I hope you see this and double check that, or try emailing me directly. The email button or contact tab gives you my email. I hope this all works out! :)

      Delete

Your turn! What's on your mind?