Saturday, February 5, 2011

Short delay

I apologize for lack of promised pictures. The art space is complete-ish and I have taken pictures and still plan to do a whole before and after, but life got in the way. Isn't life annoying to do so?

Camera woes continue. Dropping a camera on a ceramic tile floor does NOT do wonders for it. I started using my cell phone for a camera, and it does a decent job. But I have to do mild contortions to get the pictures off the phone as I do not now, nor plan to soon, have a data plan. The amount I'd want to use it makes it a waste of money. Maybe someday. Maybe someday.

Side note: having a whole mini computer in my pocket would probably make me less attentive to my actual life, so even if I someday want to spend the money. I may not. Because then I might need an intervention and that would be bad.
A few other family things have come up as well. So, to make a long story not quite short enough, you'll just have to wait a bit longer. I know you are on the edge of your seats. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn! What's on your mind?